- What are Verified Cars ?
All car listings which have a “Verified Car” bagde have been physically inspected by certified mechanics on more than 125 parameters. These parameters include exteriors, interiors, road test, accidental history and legal details.
- Why should I buy a Verified Car?
Verified cars have been physically inspected by OLX certified mechanics on more than 125 parameters. When you choose a verified car you
- Get to know all the car details by looking at the inspection report
- Offer the appropriate price basis the car condition and quality
- Save time and enjoy a hassle free buying experience
- What does ‘Verified Seller’ mean?
Sellers whose ID documents have been collected and reviewed by OLX are verified sellers. These documents include
- Government issued ID proof
- Selfie of the seller
- What is a Verified Listing?
A verified listing refers to those listings for which
- The listed car has undergone a physical inspection check by an OLX certified mechanic
- The seller is a verified seller whose ID proof has been collected and reviewed by OLX