- What are Inspected Cars ?
All car listings which have a “Inspected Car” bagde have been physically inspected by certified mechanics on more than 125 parameters. These parameters include exteriors, interiors, road test, accidental history and legal details.
- Why should I buy a Inspected Car?
Inspected cars have been physically inspected by OLX certified mechanics on more than 125 parameters. When you choose a verified car you
- Get to know all the car details by looking at the inspection report
- Offer the appropriate price basis the car condition and quality
- Save time and enjoy a hassle free buying experience
- What does ‘Verified Seller’ mean?
Sellers whose ID documents have been collected and reviewed by OLX are verified sellers. These documents include
- Government issued ID proof
- Selfie of the seller
- The verification of the seller is based on the ID proof provided by the Seller. OLX does not have any means to ascertain whether the copies of such ID proof are genuine or not.
- What is a Verified Listing?
A verified listing refers to those listings for which
- The listed car has undergone a physical inspection check by an OLX certified mechanic
- The seller is a verified seller whose ID proof has been collected and reviewed by OLX