- What payment methods are available on OLX? How do I make a payment on the website?
You can choose to pay with all major Credit, Debit cards, Net-banking & UPI. When you are ready to proceed to the checkout, follow the steps given so that we can confirm all your details, including payment authorization. We will then acknowledge your order by taking you to a confirmation screen that will let you know if your payment was processed successfully. We will also issue an invoice which you can find in the user profile section.
- Is it safe to use my credit card & is my information secure? Which cards are supported by “Pay with card”?
OLX is committed to ensuring that your personal details will always be kept safe and has a number of fraud prevention measures in place. All credit and debit cards are allowed on the site.
- Where can I find a list/history of all my orders and payments on OLX?
This can be found under "My Orders" section. You will find a list of your orders and payments on OLX, including the following information like date of purchase or order ID that is helpful for communication with OLX customer support.
4. Is there any restriction on paid services availed by me?
Yes, you should abide by the posting rules as specified on our site else the premium service is liable to be terminated. Additionally, once you apply a premium service to an Ad, the content of the Ad or the location should not be changed else the service will be removed.
5. Is my payment refundable?
No, we have a strict non-refundable policy once the service is purchased. In-case, your payment has bounced we would request you to check with your issuing bank.