OLX gives you the options to retrieve your invoice(s) and update billing details:
A. How do I retrieve my invoice?
- Tap on “My Account” section & select "Buy Packages & My Orders”.
- A new window titled ‘INVOICES & BILLING’ will open. It shall contain details pertaining to your Orders, Invoices & billing information.
- Choose the option “Invoices”. It contains all the information: date of an invoice, invoice number, purchase amount, etc. All the invoices can be downloaded as .pdf.
B. How do I change my billing details?
- Under “INVOICES & BILLING”, tap on “Billing Information” section.
- You can now change your billing details such as name, address, tax number, etc. Once done, click ‘SAVE’.
C. What do I do if I have concern regarding the invoice?
Please send us a request while clarifying the exact concern via the Contact Us form.
D. What if the VAT amount shown on the invoice is wrong?
VAT amount is already included in the price at the invoice where you can see the VAT rate and the relevant amount. If the VAT calculation is wrong on the invoice, please to write to us.