Although we invest significantly in ensuring only genuine users are active on the platform, your safety is just as much your responsibility as it is ours.
Fraudsters are constantly using new ways to cheat users.
Fraudsters may pose as Defense personnel and share fake defense ID proofs to gain your trust
These fraudsters may act as a seller or buyer to defraud users.
Fraudsters posing as defense personnel and posting fake Ads as a seller
- These fraudsters will post fake Ads of Cars, Bikes with lucrative prices
- They will share fake defense ID proofs to gain your trust
- After gaining your trust, they will ask for advance payment for the product as token amount, airport charges, etc.
- After you have paid the amount, they will stop responding to your calls and messages
Fraudsters posing as defense personnel and contacting you as a Buyer
- These fraudsters will contact you as buyers and agree to your asking price
- They will urge to make advance payment for the product
- They will make a payment of small amount through UPI apps to gain your trust and act as a legitimate buyer
- After sending the small amount, they may send you QR code for a bigger amount
- Scanning these QR codes will deduct money from your account
Please be careful while transacting on platform!