As a buyer it is important to verify your product before making a purchase!
Things to remember: -
- Product inspection: Physically examine the product. Check for any damage or defects.
- Working condition: For any gadgets, switch on to see they’re functional.
- Product Age: Cross check the age of the product by asking for the original bill/receipt from the seller
- Proofs: Insist on warranty card, receipt, box or slips.
- Ad relevance: Ensure that the product matches the description of the Ad.
- Fake products: Beware of any replica products i.e such as clone, first copy.
- Accessories: Remember to ask for all related accessories from the seller.