Although we invest significantly in ensuring only genuine users are active on the platform, your safety is just as much your responsibility as it is ours. It is important to exercise caution and follow general safety guidelines on any internet platform as you would in the offline/physical world.
So, here are tips for spotting buyers who are possible fraud:
- UPI Fraud: Buyer deceives to have sent you money, but the amount is deducted from your account via Google-Pe, Phone-Pe, etc. To know more click here
- Asking for Advance Product: The buyer demands you send the item before they pay for it or provides fake payment proofs
- Fake payment proofs: The buyer will ask for item without verifying it & deceive by sending a fake payment receipt, message etc.
- Insist on non-cash methods: Typically, the buyer insists on using a cheque. Note cheques could get bounced and banks bear no responsibility
- Seeking personal information: The Buyer asks for personal information like your ID, bank details, your email address, your debit/credit card number
Note: If you suspect a buyer to be fraud, please open their profile from the chat window that opened for you, tap on the three dots in top right corner and tap on ‘Report User’. It’s simple!
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at 9999140999 for any specialized assistance.