An Ad gets discarded due to one of these reasons:
- Photos are unclear, hazy or objectionable
- Title or description is inappropriate
- Price set is too high or too low
- Use of prohibited content
- Posting a duplicate Ad
- Photos: If the photo uploaded is irrelevant, low quality or obscene.
- Title/Description: If the Ad contains incomplete or unclear description. It also happens if the title or description contains undesirable information, such as phone number or external links.
- Price: If the price quoted does not correspond to the item or its current value.
- Prohibited: If the Ad contains any forbidden content, item or service which is not allowed as per rules.
- Duplicate: If the Ad is posted more than once or is similar to an existing Ad posted in last 30 days.
Note: Have a look at our posting guidelines and try again.
Furthermore, your Ad might not get active due to one of these reasons:
- Free Ad limit: If you have reached the limit for free Ads in a specific category and region. To know more, click here
- Phone number not verified: If the number associated with the Ad has not been verified via OTP.