OLX does not provide shipping and payment services.
- Buyer and seller interactions & negotiations are the responsibility of the parties involved.
- It is upto users to determine the transaction mode, place and payment method.
- We do recommend that you buy from a/or sell to a local user so that you can meet the individual in person.
How To Spot A Fraudulent Buyer and/or Seller:
- Asks you to wire money into on international account (e.g. Western Union, Escrow, online money transfer etc.)
- Unclear item details.
- Consistently avoids answering phone calls or chats.
- Continuously provides excuses about why you haven't received an item.
- Sells an expensive and popular item at a suspiciously low price.
- Tries to convince you to communicate outside of OLX by listing their email address or their web page address in the item's description.
Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.